Hi there,
Yes, this was the time when I got bored with blogging but now I have some freetime and I thought why not write some here:)
Loooooads of things changed in these months. Some bad things happened to me, and some good as well .
But no matter how much things change, I 'll have a book which I recently read.
I've read the second Game of Thrones ,which took ages ! It was nice, but I just couldn't see the end of it.I've read Tigers in red weather which turned out to be a lot more interesting book than expected. It's about a family and it's written from their point of view.The timeline of it jumps from one year to another but it's easy to follow it.
This is I think the last outfit photo of me, so here it goes:
I'd been looking for a leopard patterned jacket for weeks, went into nearly every 2nd hand shop in town,and it was worth of effort because I found one :))!!I'm loving it,only I'm too scared to wear it for parties ,because maybe someone would steal it. ( Many ppl got their jacket stolen here.)
What more should I explain? Gotta love Led Zeppelin, I found a shirt for men in 2nd hand shop, cut some bits off and voilá:) 
Boots are from Promod but the soles are already gone ! You 'd think that if i buy once in my life something not from 2nd hand shop it 'd last longer.Well ,nope.

Recently I've been listening to loads of Radiohead, and rock in general.
So, here's a song which I'd listened to many times:
For times when you just sit in your chair and wonder about things in life and while the guitar is being played you just wander off to another world where you see all the possibilities for your life.
Chill.

Leave a Reply