Hello people!
This week work's been light .Boring ,I have to admit but not as stressful as usually and that is because my supervisor has been ill.
I've finished a book called Trilogy ,written by Agota Kristof.She used to live in Hungary but deported in 1956.She said this : ' I've been able to speak French for thirty , to write for twenty years. I still make mistakes and I can only write correctly by using a dictionary too often.That's why I call French language a hostile language .I have one more reason to call it so ,which is a more serious one. This is the language which kills my mother language continuously.'

When i was living in the NL, it was the same to me. I could not speak Dutch too well ( I still can't :P), my English got worse,and I even forgot to speak Hungarian properly .True story.
This is the vest I made !:)Tore the sleeves off, and sew this Iron Maiden thingy on the back.On the front I even have some studs :P
Shirt is second hand.

To match the outfit ,here is my fave Iron Maiden song :

Leave a Reply