Hey people!
I've been working this week but now Long WEEKEND IS HERE!
Tomorrow there is a Halloween party ,I'm so excited :) I was thinking about pulling some pun costume off this year.
I could tell as what I'll dress up but it makes sense only in Hungarian. My second fave idea was a blind date.I would have worn really nice dress and dark sunglasses, and would have brought a bouquet of flower, and a white stick.
Last year I was a skeleton ,here's  a photo:

pretty,huh?

I really really enjoy Halloweens :) Having fun, getting drunk, just the good event for me
Today we watched the first episode of Misfits with one of my friends :)It still rocks !

Sooo, my usual denim shorts and Martens boots :) but I found this cool belt in my mom's closet !And this top used to be a huge man shirt ,but I cut some pieces off .


Have you heard the latest song Crystal Castles put on www.soundcloud.com from their new album Crystal Castles III?
I'm often worried when one of my fave bands have a new album released because of the fear that they can't make a such good one as the last one was.But having heard 3 songs from this new album all of this fear has been washed away .

Leave a Reply