Heeey people :))
I've bought a charger for my laptop so I can finally write again !

This week I've been working at a new place .I'm doing now administrative stuff for an energy provider in Kecskemét.It's nice because I don't have to stand all day like I had to in the factory but it gets kind of boring after staring at your computer for 5 hours .
And  I have to dress in an elegant way for the work.You might think I really don't like that. You are daaamn  right .
Yesterday my night got a bit longer than expected .We ended up with my friend drinking pálinka and whiskey at 5 o'clock.By the time I got home, my mom had already been awake ,getting ready to work (most of the people had to this weekend)

But enough with talking !Let's roll on with styles :)

Not much to say about this look. Mint with floral pattern sometimes can work together.

Now, for a day with hangover my music should be a nice song without any big meanings to think about.
A song to lie on the couch while thinking praying that your next coffee will be working actually. Forgetting what last night happened ,what might happen later this day on and just enjoy existing .Even with a headache.:)

Leave a Reply