Hello people,

I didn't write yesterday because my laptop's charger went wrong and I still can't use it.:(
Wow, the first sad face on my blog ! A sad moment for all of the blogs in their lives.

As I can't show upload now photos from my own PC ,I have downloaded one which was taken at Sziget ( Hungary's most famous festival).
So, I found the shirt last year on Sziget and I thought it's too cool just to throw it out,and washed it,and cut the sleeves off to make it even better .
The earrings are from Primark, and so are the shoes .( Which didn't survive the festival unfortunately .On the last 2 days I had to walk literally on the small rocks as it had a huge hole on its soles.)
And my grandma's sunglasses again :). By the way, two of my sunglasses were stolen from my tent. I guess the thieves had really great sense for stlye  ;D.

And music for today should be from Killer's new album .To be honest, I am not really amazed by most of the  songs from the album but I think this one will be a hit !:)


Ohh,and tomorrow I'm taking my final exam from English (again ) but now on a higher level. 
Fingers crossed for me!:)


Leave a Reply